General Terms and Conditions
And now for the ugly bit….. the terms and conditions…….. If you do not agree or wish to discuss the terms and conditions please feel free to ring on 01262 850207.
- Office hours are 9am while 12 noon daily. If we are unable to answer the telephone please leave a message.
- Payment is expected on booking. Our storage customers may pay the day after arrival but must notify us at the time of booking.
- Refunds will not be given for any cancellations however we shall endeavour to offer alternative camping times to our touring and camping customers. Bad weather is not a sufficient reason for a cancellation.
- All Bank Holidays to be paid for in full in advance and must be a minimum of 3 nights.
- No acceptance of change to these terms and conditions will be accepted unless accompanied with a signed agreement from a Director at The Grange Holidays Limited.
Storage Terms and Conditions
- Hitch lock, jockey wheel, hand brake and tyres must be in full working order if the caravan is stored with The Grange Holidays Limited. Failure to do so may result in the refusal to return the caravan to storage.
- All caravans stored at The Grange Holidays Limited must be insured by the owners and are stored at the owners risk.
- If you store your caravan with the Grange Holidays Limited please ensure your name is clearly visible in the front window. Failure to do so may result in your caravan not been sited on time.
- A minimum 48 hour notice is required to have your caravan moved from storage, however on the odd occasion you are unable to give good notice we shall endeavour to do our best as it is our aim to please.
- If your caravan has been moved from storage and sited and you cancel within 48 hours of your intended arrival you shall be charged a £5 fee.
- If your caravan has been moved from storage and sited and you cancel within 24 hours of your intended arrival you shall be charged a £10 fee.
- If your caravan has been moved from storage and sited and you do not attend, you will be charged for the full amount of your intended stay.
- If you would like your caravan taking back to storage it must have all legs fully wound up, steps put away, electric’s cables unplugged and jockey wheel lowered. Any damage caused due to this not been carried out will be at the cost of the caravan owner.
- Storage payments must be made in advance, NOT in arrears. Any late payments without prior agreement will be subject to a £25 late payment fee.
- “Buyer Beware” If a caravan changes ownership it is the responsibility of the new owner to advise The Grange Holidays Limited ensuring we have your full details. Any outstanding debt on storage remains with the caravan and its new owner.
- If 9 months storage fees are outstanding The Grange Holidays Limited reserves the right to dispose of the caravan at the current trade price in order to recover any monies owed and to cover any costs incurred. Any deposits paid will be lost. The Grange Holidays Limited shall inform the owner prior to this action been carried out.
- No Refund of fees will be made in the event of early departure from our storage facility. (Amended 07/09/15)
- All Rules and Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior warn